Sunday, June 28, 2009

Transformers 2. My review. As expected, overkill

OK, I watched it last Saturday.

I wouldn't say I wasted 175 pesos because husband kinda enjoyed it. But some highlights during the movie include the following:

1. I was busier eating my cheeseburger, twister fries and cheese popcorn.
2. I went out twice to go to the bathroom and spent a little while washing my hands (had to finish the Happy Birthday song) while everybody was glued in the screen. They're not moving at all.
3. I yawned at some parts.
4. I kept on asking Fred sino na ang mga autobots at sino ang hindi. I was LITO.
5. I am so crushing on Megan Fox again. She has nice boobs pala talaga. Ikaw na ang tumakbo ng nakaboots at magayos ng motor ng naka pekpek shorts.
6. I like the new autobots, the ones in pink and green. (Mudslap yun right?) They're cute and funny.

:)

I'm so excited for UP and Ice Age though.

1 comment:

Carl Joseph Papa said...

i think ice age is gonna stink. i loved up