Friday, June 26, 2009

Today

I woke up and told myself that everything will turn out as planned.

I'm not in my normal hormonal day today. So I will write positive things.

1. A project of my friend (which was all my idea) is already good to go. So I'm happy for him. It's nice to help people even if you are not really given much gratitude on what you did.

2. My project for the Institute which I will not divulge right now has already been approved by the management and the Institute. (Again enough reason for me to stay). This is kinda big for me. :) So I'm very happy with that.

3. Mum's condition is getting much better. She has osteoarthritis but she's getting well. Thank you for the fiber drink that Ja bought at healthy options. Mum has been very disciplined and has been following a strict diet which we supervise. (Ja is stricter).

4. I'm gonna pop in less than 3 months. I don't know if I am excited about it because I've been watching "giving birth" videos Lamaze way. Definitely, I don't want Lamaze. Hindi ko kaya. haha. :) I'm in the mood to prepare my princess' crib and her little clothes.

5. There's a big possibility that I'd be releasing the rest of my devices before I file my maternity leave.

6. I feel loved. :) I don't know, my friends from everywhere keep on sending me messages. I sometimes fail to reply to all of them. Too many! They're very supportive. Thank you so much. I'm glad that I have a lot of friends who really care for me. I really appreciate it.

7. I know a lot of people are paying tribute to MJ. The song that I really like most is "Gone Too Soon" which I dedicate to my late father.

8. I went to Zara last night, they are on sale. I wanted to buy 3 pairs of sandals, but I remembered that I had other more important things to buy. (Crib, Stroller and baby stuff). Aren't you proud of me?

:)

I hope you'll have a good weekend.

Later.
Me

1 comment:

toxic disco boy said...

awww... project sa institute? kay sir vlad ba yan? jing told me. haha.

goodluck bons! ur doing great with your career... family... lahat lahat!

kaya no more nega ok? XD

love lang! mahalin lahat! kahit pangit... mahalin parin. haha

miss you! XD

wait, sale sa zara?