Wednesday, June 24, 2009

People going gaga over Transformers.

As all of you know, I am not a fan of robots and action packed flicks. :) Filipinos like those type of movies.. Not me.

As everybody was so excited queuing up for the movie, I am so nega about it. Sorry.

Husband has been nagging me to watch it since a month ago.

Don't get me wrong, I will watch it so I won't be outdated and I want to see Megan Fox, but I won't watch it now. Now that everybody (H1N1 positive and not positive patients, ugly and beautiful people, putok and without putok creatures) is in the movie theaters.

I am not the type who'd fall in line and wait for 3 hours to watch a movie ahead of everybody especially if I can easily get it online. I can easily get movies way AHEAD of everybody courtesy of my good whore friends, Carl and Mike who are, well, movie whores.

I'm sure the movie will still be available next week and the week after that. But since husband is a "guy" I might give in to his request and watch it over the weekend. But I will let him fall in line and I will just go to the mall when it's time to go inside the theater. I'd rather go to Powerbooks or Fully Booked and read.

:)

Have you watched it? Did you like it? It got low reviews from Rotten Tomatoes .

1 comment:

toxic disco boy said...

Haha. I haven't watched it yet. :( i wanna watch since i liked the first one. despite the shallowness, it actually is enjoyable. :D