Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm happy to tell you that I'm happy

I slept like a baby last night. And I almost ran late to the office this morning if the cab driver didn't save me.

Good morning everyone. I'm happy to tell you that I'm back to my old self today. I hope it will last a day or two before the hormones would get me again.

Thank you for your support, prayers and what not. :)

Just a piece of better news.

Lilly reacts to too much light, noise and the voice of daddy and grandma (my mum).

When she sees, feels and hears these/them, she will tumbleturn and somersault. My tummy is like a wave in the ocean when she does that.

Isn't that so much fun?

My pelvic pain is gone.
My cramps are milder.
I have no pimple breakouts.
I have no MANAS.
I DON'T have the scary linea negra (blackened neck, kili kili or singit)

The only bad news is that
I'm anemic. I easily get bruises everyday. Big ones.
Hence, I eat malunggay and other green leafy vegetables every single meal.

:)

I hope you day will go well.

Kisses from me and Lilly

No comments: