Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Little Ms Cranky Pants

I'm so depressed.

I feel like I'm Jabba the Hutt.
Tummy is bigger. Boobs are heavier.
Cramps are getting worse.
Nose is getting bigger. I feel ugly. (Still no manas)
I feel like I'm the worst person in the world.
I don't catch up with friends.
I always smirk at husband, mum and sister.
I get easily pissed off at lousy tasks.
I feel like I'm the meanest person in the world.
I feel like everything is going down.

I'm so sorry for being unfair to everyone who loves me.

I don't know what's happening to me.
:(

I thought this will be a very good day but I just cried and cried the whole morning.
Hormones defeated me again today.

Tears just wouldn't stop.

I also feel sad for my friend. Her father has prostate cancer and needs to undergo radiation. I remember my late dad. Cancer patients break my heart. Please pray for her family.

I have only been listening to Enya the whole morning. Which makes this day more gloomy.

:(

I want a REGULAR SIZE medium rare sirloin steak with fresh coleslaw, dinner rolls and whipped butter. Anyone who can give me a GC to a steakhouse? You'll make me the happiest woman in the world if you do.

No comments: