Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Final Trimester = HELL

I haven't blogged much lately because there are just too many things going on. Mostly bad.

I'm now in the comfort of my bed trying to regain strength from all the puking I've been experiencing for 1 week now. It's my 7th month and I am all aware that puking solids at this stage is not normal.

Mum is trying her best to cook anything I want. The only food that I could shove down my throat is lugaw (which a retard made a bad comment about it yesterday when I was heating my food at the office pantry).

Ja waited for me yesterday at Shang. I tried to eat Auntie Anne's Pretzels (Cinnamon Sugar), which was my craving but I still threw up. Imagine my sister looking at me so worried. She didn't know what she'd do. She told me that in case of emergency she would call everybody for help.

Fred is also being tested lately. I often tell him that It's always his fault even if it's not. He wakes up late at night because I cannot breathe. I always make a mess in our humble apartment because I cannot control my vomitting.

Last week I went to the doctor with not so good lab results.

1. Lilly is small for her gestational age. She's small by 10-15% :|
2. I only gained 1 pound after 1 month where supposedly I should gain 4.
3. My cough is really bad that if I don't get well until Monday, we need to see a pulmonologist. My OB is afraid that I might have bronchitis and would have to drink medicine. I would like to be well ALBULARYO style.
4. I'm still anemic.

If you think first trimester was the worst part, you're hell wrong.

FINAL TRIMESTER IS HELL.

(This blog will turn 2 on July 15. I'm thinking if I would treat a lucky reader for dinner. Lemme see..)

No comments: