Thursday, July 9, 2009

Things I Miss....

Since I have been pregnant for 7 months or so, I miss to do a lot of things that include:

1. Aromatherapy Massage. This is the first thing I'm gonna after I pop. 3 hours of massage.

2. Stretching every morning. I get cramps if I stretch. So I somehow avoid it.

3. Drinking MATCHA LATTE, Twinings' Black Tea (In Apple Cinnamon and Raisin and Peach Flavors) and Twinings' Earl Grey Tea with Milk

4. SHOPPING for normal sizes.

5. Not spending so much money in the hospital and laboratory tests.

6. Riding the plane to go somewhere.

7. Eating fishball, kikiam and kwek kwek (I try not to eat street food to lessen the exposure to typhoid)

8. Walking in my normal pace

9. MY BROWN HAIR and HOT RED NAILS. (I try to avoid anything that has chemical in it)

10. EAT ALL YOU CAN BUFFET wthout throwing up afterwards.

11. Hanging out with friends.

12. Doing Jumpshots. ;)

13. and so on.

Sure, I know that I cannot bring back my single life. But I hope to still do all these things even if Lilly is running around already. We can do these things together naman diba?

What do you miss doing?

No comments: