Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hormonal excuse

You know those days where you really hate seeing somebody?

The voice
the mere sight
and the mere presence

Of this particular person freak the hell out of me.

I sought advice from used to be pregnant people and they told me it happens.

I so hate this person talaga. I don't know why. She/He didn't do anything deliberate to piss me off. It's just that I feel that there are things the she/he does everyday to piss me off. OMG. Ang gulo...

I'm really sorry. I simply don't like you.

Yun lang.

I don't really like explaining myself but if I have to beg you. PLEASE SHUT THE F OFF. You're killing me every time I hear your speak, laugh and what not.

Basta...

I'm in my 33rd week now. I just realized that last night. I don't think I'm prepared.........................


No comments: