Monday, July 13, 2009

Utot

For the fourth time last night, I was accused of farting inside the taxi by no other than my crazy husband.

And for the fourth time, I denied it and he wouldn't believe me!!!


The scenario went like this.

The taxi driver, husband and I were all quiet trying to be patient because of the traffic jam.

Suddenly, there was this awful smell enveloping the taxi.

What's worse was that I could not open the taxi window.

Husband looked at me in disgust and told me to stop farting.

Of course, I denied it. Simply because IT WAS NOT ME!

I repeatedly told him that it was the taxi driver who released the gas not me.

He wouldn't believe me.

This is what you get when you are married. It's always your fault.

FRED! Hindi ako yung umutot kagabi, si Manong driver ulit yun! I SWEAR.

Mind you, this happened 4 times already.

$^&**^$%$^%&^!!!

No comments: