Sunday, July 19, 2009

Why hating the government is worth it

I just got back from a day in the hospital.

I am in my 34th week and I realized that getting the best health care in the Philippines REQUIRES LOADS OF MONEY. YOUR HEALTH CARD WON'T SAVE YOUR ASS EVEN IF YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS PLATINUM.

Screw the government for only allotting 2% of our PATHETIC GNP to health care.

Husband has a good job, I have a good job and it still breaks my heart to spend 2000 pesos for A LAB test. What more those people who are less fortunate than we are?

I DARE YOU MANNY VILLAR, MAR ROXAS, GILBERT TEODORO and all of you who spend millions of pesos for your campaign to help the poor people with their health needs instead of spending too much on useless ads that highlight the stupidity of politicians.

I DARE YOU POLITICIANS to step up and provide universal health care for 80 million FILIPINOS!

Mga putangina... ang gaganda ng kotse niyo.. ang dami niyo security guards.... ang gaganda ng damit niyo at lifestyle ng mga kamaganak niyo... tingnan niyo yung mga tao sa kalye na walang makain... tingan niyo yung presyo ng GG at ITLOG kung gaano kamahal.. ANONG GINAGAWA NIYO? meron????

Sorry. Hormones are raging again.


No comments: