Monday, August 10, 2009

I wish I were a millionaire (Take time to read this)

You all know that I love reading Chuvaness' blog. But of all entries that she had posted in the past years, today's post really made me cry. Read here.

I haven't been to Fabella Hospital but husband told me that it's really a baby factory. It's in the heart of Manila and most babies in Manila are born there everyday.

I will be including photos here from this site.








2-5 babies are sharing.


I am so affected. I am also crying right now while posting this. I feel so lucky to have a decent hospital so that Lilly can have her own bassinet. Lilly and I are also blessed to have been taken care by one of the best OB Gyne/Onco at Makati Medical Center.

If you wish to help just click on the links that Chuvaness provided. They also have an ongoing auction for an Hermes bag where proceeds will go to the hospital.

Please take time to reflect on what's really happening in our country. While our little president is spending 1,000,000 on lavish dinners and our wannabe presidents are spending Billions on ads.

Please if there's anything that you could do to help. All babies and mummies deserve TLC.

No comments: