Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mikey Arroyo Said...

"Do you want to see our President eat at McDonald's?"

WHY NOT?

Come to think of it, a regular cheeseburger meal is still expensive for normal Filipinos.

People would say that a $300 meal in NY is just in a normal price range.

I might agree in a way that it could be expensive there. I also experienced a dinner where my meal cost around $250.


Included in my $250 at Felix, The Peninsula Hong Kong


But I'm no public servant.

And I don't have a reputation of getting money from the KABAN ng bayan so I think I have the right to do that.

If you were a president of now a 4th world country....
if you were a president wherein there are numerous cases (Read: Billions of lost pesoses) against you and no case would ever ever push through for some unknown/known reasons,
if you were a president where most of your family members have tripled their declared VALUE during your term,
if you were a president whose approval rating is below 0... (Read: Nakakahiya)

WALA KANG KARAPATAN.

After all, you don't have a big appetite and a big tummy for you to eat a $400 meal. You only have a big appetite for $$$.

So Mr. Mikey Arroyo, shut the f up. You were also in that lavish dinner. Eating at Denny's would be much more fun you know.


Denny's Big Breakfast which is impossible to finish


(The tax that husband and I are paying in a month can already send someone to school kaya ako GALIT).

Mikey, Unless you give me a Volvo,I won't shut up. :))

No comments: