Thursday, September 17, 2009

MY ISSUES

On Pumping Milk...
Bons: I can only pump at an average of 2 ounces or at most 3 ounces per session.
Other women: They pump at an average of 6-8 ounces per session
Babies: They need around 4-5 ounces per feeding

Note: I pump milk every 2 hours 24/7.

On Nipple Size...
Bons: Mine are flat or sometimes inverted.
Other women: Theirs are an inch long. Sometimes longer than that. My kasambahay showed me hers. Hers are LOOOOOONG.
Babies: They love nipples that are similar to bottle teats.

On Pre-pregnancy Weight...
I only have 2 kilos to lose so that I'd be back to my pre-pregnancy weight. And it was just only a week. I like that but I think it's too fast.

On Lily...
She lost weight. She's doing fine but she lost weight. I cannot give too much milkl. I feel like I'm a bad mother. The doctor told us to buy some formula milk for supplements. I will continue pumping.

On Post Partum Depression...
They say that new mothers experience this. Husband and my mom told me that I have a very mild case. Yes, I cry in the middle of the night. Yes, I feel sad when I'm alone. Yes, I miss the outside world. But with just one look at my Lily, everything just seems to be fine. (Amidst all the bills to be paid.) I HATE YOU MIKEY ARROYO.

On Politics...
Erap is so buking already. I also don't like the idea that Noynoy and Erap are talking about stuff. Noynoy will just be manipulated by other people if he gets the position. I don't know who to vote for anymore. Gibo is too gay for me. I think he goes to the derma more often than I do. No offense.

On Wowowee...
Eye love Pokwang. I hate Ms. KONGRAKCHULEYSHONS. She's so malaki. Para siyang BAKA. To be fair ang kinis ng kili kili niya. How do you achieve that?

On Stretch Marks...
I have stretchmarks. I wish I could be like Dawn Zulueta. You know that big billboard over at EDSA. That picture was taken when she was pregnant. She's so flawless. The people at MMC Delivery room assured me that it was photoshopped. Even my doctor told me it was photoshopped. She was their patient too. I kinda feel glad about it.

As a Sister...
I'm so proud of Ja. I hope she gets it and matuloy siya. I will let you know more about it pag confirmed na. Ja congrats :) I'm so proud of you.

Okay back to pumping. Sorry about this nonsense crap.



Her first sunbathing

No comments: