Sunday, February 21, 2010

Back!

It's been a while since I last blogged. I kinda miss updating my readers. I still hear from them and they tell me that they miss my stories, rants and what have you.

I decided to find time everyday to write a blogpost.

Here are some updates


1. Lily has just started eating solids. She's now eating ground rice and soy. Tomorrow, I will start with some squash and potatoes. She's a fun baby. She grabs her spoon and she wants to finish what's in her bowl.

2. My Vday wasn't really exciting because I was sick in bed the whole day. I ended up at the ER of MMC nursing acute gastroenteritis. This is the 2nd time in 2 months. My body has completely deteriorated after the CS and the thyroidectomy.

3. My work now is much more exciting in a way that I handle something major now in the company. It's a pretty hard project/product but I'm really crossing my fingers to pull it off.

I guess this post is not really fun. I actually find this boring and common but give me some time to extract some of my creative juices again. I don't want to become a boring momma!


Lily and I on a Sunday morning

No comments: