Sunday, February 21, 2010

Slice N' Dice

Last night I was craving for red meat, a medium rare T-Bone steak. But with not much budget (Read: I have a daughter) to really spend on expensive food, I asked husband to treat me.

I heard a lot of things about Slice N' Dice. They said that the steak there is good and cheap.

It was ok. Not bad for 99 pesos.

I can't say that I'm a steak eater but my dad taught me how to determine if the meat is good. I should know it because I like my steak, medium rare. My mum would shriek every time I ask for a "hilaw" steak.

The bad..

1. I don't like my steak when they put the gravy on top of it. I like the gravy to be in another saucer.
2. I prefer Tabasco. Not Mama Sita's hot sauce
3. There was no mashed potato nor salad in the menu. I ended up eating T-Bone Steak with rice which for me is a booboo.

The good..

1. It's 99 pesos! 99 pesos for a T-Bone is a good deal eh?
2. Their Ice cream cake is good.
3. They are open until 11PM

All in all it was good and worth it. Though the steak is thin, but it's just enough to satisfy my cravings in the middle of the night.


You can find them here.

No comments: