Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Trying

If you've noticed, I've been trying to update this blog with nonsense posts lately. It was not like my blog in Multiply where a lot of things were happening to me on a daily basis hence, the daily updates.

I describe my life as domesticated. Though I used to hate routines, I have already accepted that being a mother/wife/workaholic, routines are inevitable.

I've said it before, and I'm going to say it again, it is not easy to run a household. Hats off to all full time mothers who do not have helpers at home. You are amazing! AMAZING!

I think I will end this post now, because I don't know what to write anymore. I hope that my blogging juices will be available tomorrow so I can write something sensible. Hehe.

Oh, its a rainy Tuesday. Be safe!

Love love,
Me

2 comments:

aringkingking said...

I love the new header! Btw, do you have a new job?

I am Suplada said...

Thanks King! Ive been wanting to change the header for the longest time.

Yeah. Will be starting second week of August, :)