Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bed Weather Songs!

Most people I know listen to ballads and romantic songs during rainy days. I don't. Instead, I listen to sultry sexy songs. No, I am not a fan of songs with too much profanity except for Damien Rice' Rootless Tree.

It has been raining in the past 3 days here in Manila and I have the perfect playlist for the perfect bed weather. Too bad, office work is not canceled amidst the bed bad weather.

1. Bed by J Holiday - I LOOOOOVE this song! It makes you grind!
2. Body Bumpin' by Public Announcement - CLASSIC! Been listening to this song since the 90's!
3. Can You Handle It by Usher - Usher has a lot of Rated PG songs. This is one of my favorites!
4. Sweet Sexy Thing by NU Flavor - Who doesn't love this song?????
5. Get It On Tonite by Montell Jordan - Montell Jordan is hotttt!



Stay safe everyone.

Love,
Me

No comments: