Thursday, March 8, 2012

I am alive!


A lot has happened since my last blogpost.

As you know, I am more visible in twitter. It is easier to write 180 characters of nonsense ramblings. But my husband reminded me to update my blog because a "few" people still find my humor entertaining. (This will not be a funny post though. Hehe)

So.. updates.

1. I am now working in a sportsbetting company based in Europe. My time is more flexible and I am not as busy as before. Plus, the pay is really good!

2. My lil girl is about to go to school this June. She has been attending "practice" classes during the weekends and my oh my, Lil Lily can adapt so well. Her teachers gave us really good feedback. They said that she's friendly, artistic and can communicate very well for her age.


3. My husband and I decided to buy a property last weekend. We are all excited about that. We're about to sign more paperwork this coming Saturday. God has been very good to us. 2012 is my year!

4. I am preparing for my trip to Sweden and London. I heard that the average temp this March is around 0-2 degress celsius. Coming from a tropical country like PH, I think I will be in BIG trouble. My coats and jackets are not as thick as they should be to survive such temperature. Plus, I need a lot of moisturizer to keep my skin from drying up. Hello DOVE products!

5. My new found happiness - Tony Moly products. They're the bomb especially the tomatox line! You should try it! My daughter uses Human Heart Nature products and they're very good too!

There. I hope I can find something funny to post tomorrow.

:)